How to spell REIDEER correctly?
If you inadvertently misspell "reideer", fear not! The correct spelling for that majestic animal with antlers is "reindeer". Remember to swap the letters 'i' and 'e' so that this four-legged creature can prance through your writing with the proper spelling.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell reideer correctly
- eider The eider duck is known for its soft down feathers used in bedding and clothing.
- raider The football team's defense made a great play when the raider attempted to catch the ball.
- reader The reader eagerly turned the page to find out what would happen next in the story.
- redder After spending the day in the sun, her face became even redder.
- redeem I wanted to redeem myself after making a mistake.
- reedier The reedier snap of a water droplet falling into a tranquil pond.
- reindeer Santa is visited by reindeer each Christmas.
- render The artist used watercolors to render a beautiful portrait of a woman.
- rider She was a rider who rode on midnight horses.
Misspelling of the day