How to spell REIDENT correctly?
If you've stumbled upon the misspelling "reident", fear not â€“ there are several possible suggestions to correct it. One option could be "resident", which is the correct spelling for someone who lives in a specific place. Another possibility is "reinvent", which means to create something new or innovative.
List of suggestions on how to spell reident correctly
- raiment The queen's exquisite raiment glittered in the torchlight as she made her grand entrance into the banquet hall.
- reagent I need to use a reagent to test for fingerprints.
- redden Her cheeks began to redden with embarrassment as she realized what she had said.
- reddens It reddens my pride when I get rejected by the girls.
- reddest The sun was the reddest thing I had ever seen.
- regent The regent oversees the education of the prince.
- relent I will not relent until I have avenged my father's death.
- repent John realized his mistake and was quick to repent.
- resident The resident is expected in within the hour.
- reticent She was reticent about her feelings.
- rodent The farmer set up traps to catch the rodent that was eating his crops.
- trident Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea, was often depicted holding a trident.
Misspelling of the day