Correct spelling for REINE
We think the word reine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for reine
- rain As it was, we were only too happy to get it, and at once went to work-not to make it comfortable, that was quite out of the question, but-to try to keep out the rain.
- rainy A rainy day perhaps.
- refine Lloyd declared that the Standard Oil Company had done everything with the Pennsylvania legislature except refine it.
- reign It was the reign of gaiety and pleasure in the city of Florence at that time.
- rein For a boy he was one of the best riders in South Africa, and needed no rein to steady him.
- reins She entered quickly, but for a moment he still held the reins of the impatient horse.
- Reigned Silence reigned in the palace.
- Reined He reined in his pony and sat motionless in the saddle, his face white, his eyes alight with passion.
- Heine This industrial greeting seemed odd from the town where Heinrich Heine was born; but when they had eaten their supper in the capital little hotel they found there, and went out for a stroll, they found nothing to remind them of the factories, and much to make them think of the poet.
17 words made from the letters reine
5 letter words made from reine:
niere, neier, ierne.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window