Correct spelling for REIVEWD
We think the word reivewd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for reivewd
- derived From McClellan to Banks, each one of their generals appears to have been blind to the advantages that may be derived from a study of the theatre of war.
- received It was the first letter-in the least like it-she ever received.
- reed "William Reed from Kingston, near Taunton?
- reid "If what you say of him be sooth, You have a friend indeed, So go on your winding way," quoth I, "And whoop for Whitelaw Reid!"
- relieved A few moments relieved him from his anxiety, for his people appeared.
- revert At the same time we cannot quite revert to the Garden of Eden.
- review A distinction must be drawn between revision and review.
- reviled And those below looked up toward Him, who hung there suffering and weak; they looked at the tablet above His head, whereon was written 'King of the Jews,' and they reviled Him and called out to Him: 'Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself.
- revised The Queen was much delighted with these and other verses which Whitelocke showed her; read them over several times, and desired copies of them, which Whitelocke sent her; and in this good humour she wished Whitelocke to leave with her a copy of his articles as he had now revised them, and to come to her again the next day, when she would give him a further answer, and, she hoped, to his contentment.
- revived Again Mrs. Aubrey revived, and swallowed a few drops of wine and water.
- rive How his glance, like the lightning of heaven, seemed to rive the body of the accused, and mark it for the grave, while his voice warned the devoted wretch of woe and death-a death which no innocence can escape, no art elude, no force resist, no antidote prevent.
- rivet Ah, Father, Father, bury it, rivet it in me!"
- Grieved "I congratulate you, monsieur, on the change of weather, for I should have been grieved as much as you would, had the brig been lost," said La Touche, coming up to me.
- Raved A cold, dusty wind raved down through the pass, driving even old Charley to shelter; but as the procession moved in across the desert the city of lost hopes came to life.
- Reefed The Aurora remained hove-to during the whole of that night; but at eight bells next morning she made sail under single-reefed topsails and courses; stretching away to the northward and westward on the port tack.
- Reined The soldier who rode the horse reined him in with difficulty.
- Roved The man's eyes, extraordinarily bright and keen, roved nimbly over her face and figure.
- reviews Why, for example, write any more reviews?
- reviewed He briefly reviewed his stirring life.
82 words made from the letters reivewd
4 letter words made from reivewd:
6 letter words made from reivewd:
5 letter words made from reivewd:
Misspelling of the day
- fighting forces
- the dansant