How to spell RELAKES correctly?
One possible correct suggestion for the misspelling "relakes" could be "relax". Another possible suggestion could be "releases". It's important to carefully proofread and spellcheck any written content to ensure accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell relakes correctly
- flakes I have dandruff flakes on my shirt.
- lakes The lakes in this park are as beautiful as they are peaceful.
- rakes My father always rakes the leaves in our yard during the fall.
- rebukes When he made a mistake, his boss always rebukes him in front of his colleagues.
- regales He regales his friends with stories about his travels around the world.
- relates I can't think of anything when it relates to that topic.
- relaxed After finishing all my work for the day, I felt so relaxed that I fell asleep on the couch.
- relaxer I need a good relaxer like a nice bubble bath after a stressful day at work.
- relaxers Today I'm going to enjoy some Relaxers to help me calm down.
- relaxes After a long day at work, I enjoy listening to music that relaxes me.
- relays The car's electrical system uses relays to control various functions.
- releases The new album from the band releases next week.
- relies She relies on her medication to help her feel better.
- remakes Many people criticize Hollywood for their constant remakes of classic movies.
- retakes The student had to schedule retakes for her final exams after falling ill during the initial tests.
- revokes The company revokes the employee's privileges after violating the company's policy.
Misspelling of the day