How to spell RELEISE correctly?
If you've accidentally misspelled "releise", fear not! Here are a few possible correct suggestions: "release" for the intended meaning of making something available, "reel" if you referred to a film or video or "realize" if you aimed to convey understanding or achievement. Verify the context and pick the suitable term!
List of suggestions on how to spell releise correctly
- Elise Elise is very excited about starting her new job tomorrow.
- Eloise Eloise is the name of the protagonist in the book " Eloise at the Plaza.
- heloise Heloise was a medieval French scholar, writer, and nun.
- relapse After months of sobriety, he experienced a relapse and started drinking again.
- release The company decided to delay the release of their new product until next year.
- released The new album by the popular band was finally released today.
- reline The dental technician had to reline the patient's dentures for a more comfortable fit.
- relish I relish in planning elaborate dinners for my friends.
- relive I wish I could relive my wedding day over and over again.
- reverse You need to reverse the car and back out of the parking space.
- revise I need to revise my notes for the presentation.
Misspelling of the day