How to spell REMADIE correctly?
We think the word remadie is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell remadie correctly
- cremate After his death, he had requested to be cremated and his ashes scattered in the sea.
- meade My friend and I went to the meade tasting at the local brewery last weekend.
- radio I turned on the radio and heard the sound of classical music.
- ramie I bought a pack of Ramie fabric at the fabric store.
- read After she finished her book, she readied for bed.
- readied The children were all readied for school.
- readmit I will be readmitting to school after the break.
- ready I am ready to eat.
- Reamed The metal pipe was reamed to the desired size.
- redid I redid my entire room to make it look more modern.
- reedier The reedier could easily catch the fish.
- Relaid I relaid the rug last night.
- Remade The food at the restaurant is remade every day so it is always fresh.
- remain I remain confident that we will eventually be successful.
- Remained The ball remained on the ground.
- remake His remake of "The Karate Kid" was much better than the original.
- remand The case was remanded to lower court for further review.
- REMAP I need to remap the keys on my keyboard to make it easier to type.
- remapped The navigation system remapped our route and we arrived at our destination much faster.
- Remarked She remarked that the soup tasted delicious.
- remarried I remarried last year.
- remaster The company plans to remaster their most popular video game for a re-release.
- remedial This is a remedial class.
- Remedied Once the issue was discovered, it was remedied quickly and efficiently.
- Remedies All remedies for this problem are ineffective.
- remedy I would like to try the remedy for the outage.
- remit I'll repaint the house tomorrow.
- remote I work from home, so all of my meetings are conducted remotely.
- remoter Living in a remoter part of the countryside means you have to be prepared for long journeys to get to the shops.
- Repaid I have fully repaid my student loan.
- reside The house resided on the corner of Main and Elm.
- retie I need to retie my shoes before I go for a walk.
- rimed The tree branches were rimed with frost on the cold winter morning.
- roadie The roadie is in charge of all the equipment.
- romaine I've got a head of romaine waiting in the fridge.
Misspelling of the day