Correct spelling for REMANCE
We think the word remance is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for remance
- manse "Nature," said Emerson in his first book, written in the old Manse at Concord, which Hawthorne afterwards inhabited, and which he has so beautifully commemorated-"Nature stretcheth out her arms to embrace man: only let his thoughts be of equal greatness.
- menace A military policeman standing outside the city gave an order to all going in: "Gasmasks and steel hats to be worn," and at that moment when one fumbled at the string of one's gas-bag and fastened the strap of a steel hat beneath one's chin, the menace of war crept close and the evil of it touched one's senses.
- mince He won't mince matters."
- reliance As much attention is given to the development of self-reliance in the rank and file as to making them subordinate.
- remain Please do not worry about it any more; I will try very hard to remain with you."
- remainder The remainder can be walked in about half an hour.
- remains We can settle all that remains to be settled between us at Wilicza.
413 words made from the letters remance
5 letter words made from remance:
4 letter words made from remance:
3 letter words made from remance:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends