Correct spelling for REMANE
We think the word remane is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for remane
- ermine He was, what was unusual with him when in Paris, in half armour, and perhaps in compliment to the King of Spain, for it was the anniversary of the treaty of Vervins, wore the scarlet and ermine-lined mantle of the Toison d'Or.
- germane Up to this point the discussion has been pertinent and germane to the question-very closely so-and the Chair is compelled to rule, the question of order being raised, that this is not germane or in order.
- mane She bent over the horse's neck, ran the thick glossy mane through her fingers, and gently patted the animal's shoulder.
- remain But as to this the last word may yet remain to be said.
- remains The remains of a meal still lay upon the table.
- remake It is the curse of dreamers that they believe that when they are convinced of a truth, they who have pursued it, who have suffered for it, who have been exalted by it, they have only to pass out their truth to the world to remake the universe.
- remand In February 2009, Cain returns to support Debbie as she is on remand for murdering Shane Doyle (Paul McEwan).
- remind Don't insult me by making me remind you of your promise.
- rename The Olympic Airways management board decided to rename the charter subsidiary of the Group, Olympic AirTours in 1992 and the Macedonian Airlines brand name was created.
- riemann wearing their hearts on their sleeves, or in their letters, their music, their lives, as they trooped forth endlessly from the tomes of Burney, Hawkins, Fetis, Grove, Riemann, and from their biographies and memoirs innumerable?
- romaine HISTOIRE ROMAINE, MS, xvth century; folio, 3 vols.
- roman We are standing-in the Roman camp!"
- romance The real romance of Tarleton's business is the story that you understand anything about it.
- romania Exports: $720 million (1995) commodities: foodstuffs, wine, tobacco, textiles and footwear, machinery, chemicals partners: Russia, Kazakstan, Ukraine, Romania, Germany
- romany "She will never marry you," the Romany said huskily and menacingly.
- Reaming Oh, my love was leal, an' my cup o' bliss Was reaming to the brim, When, ae gloaming chill, to her sacred bower Cam' a grisly carl fu' grim, Wha dash'd the cup frae my raptured lips Wi' a wild, unearthly glee; Sae the ghaistly thought was then confirm'd, That my love was nae for me.
- Remade They awoke early, and in half an hour had eaten, remade their packs, and were ready to resume their march.
- Remained No Germans remained in the courtyard.
- Romans His own political blunders and the iron determination of the Romans, destroyed his chances of conquest.
- Ramon Ramon Garcia broke off in the midst of his little song softly whispering, "Jesus Maria."
- Rene Ambassadors are here from old King Rene, Of tuneful songs the master, far renowned.
- Romney Most of them had gone after the horses across Romney Marsh.
- Romano F. 7.-First, the number of continuously unoccupied Romano-British cities is very small indeed.
- REMAP The National Geographic Society is gathering reports from the public about the geographical distribution of Brood XIX as part of a larger project to remap the distribution of Magicicada.
56 words made from the letters remane
5 letter words made from remane:
4 letter words made from remane:
Misspelling of the day