How to spell REMENDS correctly?
If you meant to type "reminds", some possible correct suggestions are: proofread before sending, use spell check, learn to spell commonly used words, and read more to increase vocabulary.
List of suggestions on how to spell remends correctly
- amends He made amends for his mistake by apologizing to his friend and offering to buy him lunch.
- emends He emends his mistakes and makes sure to not repeat them.
- Mends She mends her clothes herself instead of throwing them away.
- remand The judge decided to remand the case to the prosecution.
- remands I have a few movies I need to watch on my remands.
- remind I need to remind you about the party tomorrow.
- reminds Seeing the old photograph reminds me of good times spent with friends.
- rends The sound of the hammer rends the silence of the night.
Misspelling of the day