Correct spelling for REMINS
We think the word remins is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for remins
- cremains 1875 – Establishment of Coffin Home at Kennedy Town near a slaughter house 1899 – Relocation in Sandy Bay, new management under the Tung Wah Group of Hospitals and renamed as Tung Wah Coffin Home 1913 – First reconstruction 1926 – Expansion of Tung Wah Coffin Home, Bing Yan Hall built 1947 – Proposal to change use of room clusters 1948 – Reconstruction 1951 – Reconstruction 1957 – Reconstruction 1961 – Bing Yan Hall rebuilt for the use of sanatorium, Yut Yuet Hall built to replace Bing Yan Hall 1974 – Reconstruction of the Tung Wah Coffin Home garden into a storage place of cremains 1981 – Proposal to build another building for storing cremains 1982 – Room clusters built for storing cremains 2003 – Phrase 1 restoration started from January to March and Phrase 2 restoration started from November 2004 – Phase 2 restoration till March 2005 – Won the UNESCO(Asia-Pacifica Heritage Award) and received the award of Honor in Heritage Preservation and Conservation Awards Important figures A number of well known figures have had their ashes or body reposed in the Tung Wah Coffin Home, including Cai Yuan Pei (蔡元培), the previous vice-chancellor of Peking University; Chen Jiong Ming (陳炯明), a revolutionary figure in the early periods of the Republic of China; famous merchant Lin Bai Xin (林百欣) and Chow Kwen Lim (周君任), the founder of Chow Sang Sang Jewellery.
- reins She handed the recovered reins to her sister-in-law, and the two ladies resumed their journey and their conversation.
- remain It was impossible for him to remain here.
- remains On Fourth-day, being the day after we had taken leave of our precious mother's remains, I went with my brother and sister to see our poor dear father, who had been ill in bed about two weeks.
- remind I thought these thoughts while he went on to remind me more gently, that he'd promised to motor me to Edinburgh, and that he had quite a strong weakness for not breaking promises.
- Ermines Hawks and vultures we found very numerous in these regions, and many strange animals we had never seen before, some of the ant-eating fraternity, others like ermines, but brilliantly coloured, and others again that seemed partly rat and partly nondescript.
77 words made from the letters remins
4 letter words made from remins:
5 letter words made from remins:
3 letter words made from remins:
6 letter words made from remins:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of