Correct spelling for REMNAIN
We think the word remnain is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for remnain
- armenian I also found a small library in the hotel in which there were several English books which I borrowed from mine host-an Armenian, of course.
- remain If I remain idle, I shall die!"
- remaining My wife will send an invitation, to the end of remaining within the rules.
- remains We determined to eat the remains of our food and cross that night.
- remaking Idealists in France believed that America was leading in the remaking of the world.
- remand There must be good faith toward the black man. It would be infamous to have incited him to escape from slavery only to remand him again, upon the restoration of the Union, to the tender mercies of his master.
- remind It is very much to be regretted that you have an engagement, but I hope that you will remind him of his to me."
- remnant Not many miles beyond Jalapa begins the great central tableland of Anahuac, and it was needful that the road leading into it should be taken possession of before the remnant of Santa Anna's army should rally and construct barriers at positions from which it might prove difficult to drive them.
- Reining Reining his excited horse down violently, he shook his fist at the crowd, and shouted: "If you choose to harbour a dirty Tory, there be men and patriots in the other townships who'll come right soon an' teach you yer duty!"
- Remained His eyes remained downcast.
- Remanding He then rose and adjourned the court, remanding me to prison, saying that he would send me word what would be the extent of my punishment.
- renaming Sci., 42:391, December 17, a renaming of D. o. fuscus Setzer, 1949.
- reminding I kept on reminding myself of that until I was at ease again.
145 words made from the letters remnain
3 letter words made from remnain:
4 letter words made from remnain:
5 letter words made from remnain:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from