Correct spelling for RENOVE
We think the word renove is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for renove
- envoy "In our country," answered the envoy, "death makes all men equal.
- nave Exception has been taken to the lack of height in the nave, due to the low spring of the vaulting, and there is some justification for the criticism.
- nerve He had the nerve to say I wanted that pig myself, to start in business with, and that's a lie.
- nov Menerbes, 3 Nov 1850. In youth he desired to become a priest, but under the influence of Hugo left the black business.
- nova He had opposed the inclusion of Nova Scotia on the solid ground that it was accomplished by arbitrary means.
- rave "You are right," she said; "I rave like a foolish girl; but indeed I scarce know if I am in my waking senses"-She paused, as if to check a fresh rush of emotion.
- recover We decided, therefore, that our best plan was to try and recover our horses, as we had proposed.
- reeve I wouldn't say so to anyone but you, Una, but I really was quite angelic, until one day when Amy Reeve came to call.
- Novae 85. Chelodina longicollis, Gray Syn. Rep. 39. C. novae hollandae, Dumeril and Bibron Erp. Gen. 2 445 t. 21 f. 2. Testudo longicollis, Shaw Gen. Zool.
52 words made from the letters renove
5 letter words made from renove:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window