How to spell RENWED correctly?
If you mistakenly wrote "renwed" instead of "renewed", fret not! Auto-correct might have stepped in, suggesting the right spelling by recognizing the word as "renewed". Alternatively, you could try "renovated" or "restored" to convey a similar meaning. Remember to proofread to avoid unintentional errors!
List of suggestions on how to spell renwed correctly
- Ranged The soldier's weapons ranged from pistols to machine guns.
- ranked My university is ranked one of the top schools in the country.
- Ranted I ranted about how annoying it is that people always have to be so demanding.
- renamed Due to a fire, the building was renamed the City Hall.
- rend I need to rend my garments before washing them.
- render The artist will render a digital illustration of the city skyline.
- reneged He reneged on his promise to pay back the money he borrowed.
- renewed Renewed my passport today.
- rennet The rennet used in cheese production is made from the stomachs of calves.
- renowned Renowned for his work in the field of medicine, Dr. Smith is an esteemed member of the community.
- renter The renter will need to meet with the leasing agent to sign the lease agreement and finalize the move-in date.
- ringed The tree was ringed with colorful ribbons for the celebration.
- Rinsed I rinsed my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.
- Rowed She rowed her canoe down the peaceful river.
- unwed John is unwed and has never been married.
Misspelling of the day