How to spell REPOAR correctly?
When encountering the misspelling "repoar", it is likely that the intended word is "repair". "Repair" refers to fixing or restoring something that is damaged or broken. It's important to double-check spellings to ensure accurate communication, and proposing "repair" instead of "repoar" would convey the intended meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell repoar correctly
- rear I saw a tire on the rear of the car which was completely flat.
- rehear The director requested the actors to rehear their lines before the final performance.
- renoir Renoir is a famous French painter.
- repair We are going to need to repair the wall.
- repeal The repeal of Obamacare promises to provide Americans with more freedom and choice.
- repeat I had to repeat myself multiple times before they understood what I was saying.
- replay She wanted to replay the moment when he kissed her.
- report I'll report the incident to the head office.
- roar The lion let out a loud roar that echoed through the savannah.
Misspelling of the day