Correct spelling for REQUER
We think the word requer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for requer
- braque The Braque dAuvergne is a strong, substantial dog, between 53–63 centimetres (21–25 in) at the withers.
- jeer We had scarcely sat down at table when he began to jeer.
- query If he expected a query, he was doomed to a disappointment.
- reader "I know you are a great reader.
- Que Tenemos que regar la alfalfa hoy.
- Greer "I understand he's been painting Miss Christian Talbot-Lowry's portrait," pursued Father Greer, with limpid simplicity.
- Raquel The deer skin bikini Raquel Welch wore in the film One Million Years B.
7 words made from the letters requer
4 letter words made from requer:
ruer, qere, eure.
5 letter words made from requer:
Misspelling of the day