How to spell RESESSED correctly?
If you come across the misspelling "resessed", there are a couple of possible correct suggestions. The correct spelling is "recessed", which means set back or hidden. Alternatively, you may be referring to "recess", a temporary break or a hidden indentation. Double-check your spelling to ensure clarity in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell resessed correctly
- reassessed After her initial assessment, my mother was reassessed and given a different diagnosis.
- recessed The light fixtures in the ceiling of the room were recessed, giving a subtle glow to the space.
- recesses The dark recesses of the cave made it hard to see.
- released The new album was finally released after many delays.
- resealed The package was resealed after inspection.
- reseed The gardener had to reseed the lawn after it was damaged by the harsh winter weather.
- reserved I have reserved a table at the restaurant for tonight's dinner with friends.
- Resisted Despite the temptations, he resisted the urge to eat the entire box of cookies.
- reversed The car was license plates were reversed.
Misspelling of the day