Correct spelling for RESIVOIR
We think the word resivoir is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for resivoir
- receive Benedetto called them to him, and told them that he would receive Signora Dessalle in half an hour, but he begged her not to come alone.
- receiver Sitting at his desk he lifted the receiver from the telephone.
- recife 1869: February 11 - Caetano Alexandre de Almeida e Albuquerque became the 79th governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1872 - Corpo de Polícia Civil, now the Capeverdean National Police established, its station and headquarters was in Praia 1874 - Two submarine or telegraph cables linked with the island of São Vicente, they are now as communication cables or lines, via Madeira, it connected with Brazil in the capital of Pernambuco, Recife, one of the first in Cape Verde 1875 - Coal shipping company Cory Brothers established in Mindelo on the island of São Vicente 1876 - Portugal officially abolished slavery throughout the empire including Cape Verde, Boa Vista remained to use slavery into the abolishment for another two years 1877 - G.
- recover To recover the "captives" it was evident that we must use stratagem rather than force.
- reliever It combines antipyrine, a pain reliever, benzocaine, a numbing agent to treat ear pain, and hydroxyquinoline sulfate, an antiseptic.
- relive At the same time, Astrid is haunted by a song she once wrote (called The House Between), and forced to relive her suicide attempt.
- remover Onychorrhexis (from the Greek words ὄνυχο- ónycho-, "nail" and ῥῆξις rhexis, "bursting"), also known as brittle nails, is a brittleness with breakage of finger or toenails that may result from excessive strong soap and water exposure, nail polish remover, hypothyroidism, anemia, anorexia nervosa or bulimia, or after oral retinoid therapy.
- reserve Without reserve, without remorse, over $20,000,000 worth of goods were put up for what they would fetch.
- reservoir No stream enters it, but it is the reservoir of the rainfall from the low-lying hills sloping down to its shores.
- reside Here I left my passports and received, in return, a permission to reside in the city, which must be renewed every fortnight.
- resign It was a humiliating confession, but there were forces over which he had no control; there was nothing to do but resign himself to the inevitable.
- resin 578 Turpentine Resin .
- reservoirs The coals, which are its oats, were under the bench, and there was a small glass tube affixed to the boiler, with water in it, which indicates by its fullness or emptiness when the creature wants water, which is immediately conveyed to it from its reservoirs.
102 words made from the letters resivoir
5 letter words made from resivoir:
3 letter words made from resivoir:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up