Correct spelling for RESOVOUR
We think the word resovour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for resovour
- recover The young men, however, soon recover themselves.
- remover The popular belief that carbonated water is a good remover of clothing stains, particularly those of red wine, is based on hearsay and anecdotal evidence.
- rescuer But we are not to accompany that redoubtable rescuer in his thrilling flight.
- reserve You have so conspicuously avoided the questions put to you that everybody in the room noticed your extreme reserve.
- reservoir If you studied hydrostatics, you'd soon learn that a sixty-five foot head of water puts an enormous pressure on the bed of a reservoir."
- resolve When she rose from her bed, her features wore an expression of inexorable resolve.
- resource The sky was overcast, and speed was their only resource.
- revue In September, 1832, after endless disputes about the rate and terms of payment, the most fertile source of recriminations between Balzac and his various publishers and editors, a formal treaty was drawn up between the great writer, who was at Sache, and Amedee Pichot, as director of the Revue de Paris.
- rover "Easy, Rover-be careful," Hugh called from the door, and instantly the half-savage growl which the wind had brought to his ear was changed into a piteous cry, as if the faithful creature were answering back that other help than his was needed there.
- saviour And the Saviour speaks in mildness: "Blest be thou of all the good!
- savor This rhetoric of thine to me Hath a somewhat bombastic savor.
- savour 165 22. For the sweet savour of the roasted meat Tempted him though immortal.
- Resolver Associative tables are colloquially known under many names, including association table, bridge table, cross-reference table, crosswalk, intermediary table, intersection table, join table, junction table, link table, linking table, many-to-many resolver, map table, mapping table, pairing table, pivot table (as used incorrectly in Laravel - not to be confused with the correct use of pivot table in spreadsheets), or transition table.
- Resow It is best, however, to dig them up in the fall and resow for the year succeeding.
- reservoirs I sent Gibson to a spot about two miles off to the west, as straight before us in that direction lay a huge mass of rocks and bare slabs of stone, which might have rock reservoirs amongst them.
- RSV Known viral causes of atypical pneumonia include respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), influenza A and B, parainfluenza, adenovirus, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and measles.
86 words made from the letters resovour
3 letter words made from resovour:
4 letter words made from resovour:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way