Correct spelling for RESQUET
We think the word resquet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for resquet
- mesquite Places of burial are selected some distance from the village, and, if possible, in a grove of mesquite trees.
- request Let me, however, put a few questions before I hear your request.
- requite I have not forgotten that you alone of the republican leaders have shewn mercy to the poor royalists, when they were in your power; you at any rate shall not say that the Vendean brigands do not know how to requite kind services."
- rescue And now again to-night, when you came to my rescue.
- rescued In that boat he is in no danger and will simply take a long and pleasant ride, and won't be in a position to do us any mischief when he is finally rescued.
- rescuer In the morning, the dwarf set out again to bear word to his lady that her rescuer was come.
- resent Mohammedans are jealous and suspicious of their wives and daughters to a degree, and strongly resent, if not prevent, an Englishman's going up on to the flat roof, lest he have a view of fair occupants beyond or below.
- reset It is an advantage to make the dumb-bell-shaped rods of iron, as the thermometer can then be reset by the use of a small magnet, another advantage consequent on the use of metal being that the rods can be easily adjusted, by slight bending, so as to remain stationary in the tubes when the thermometer is hanging vertically, and yet to move with sufficient freedom to yield to the pressure of the recording column.
- residue And he still insists upon it, that an Asylum Prison is the only suitable place for me to spend the residue of my earth-life in.
- resolute She pressed his hand firmly, and, looking up into his face, said in tones which bore the resolute accent of truth: "Roswell, I assure you that Marion has been true to you."
- respect "I never called her by that name, but I respect her for your sake.
- rest You rest easy, I'll take care of you.
- result What other result could be expected?
- risque There was nothing sensational about it, nothing risque, certainly nothing which should have appealed to the frequenters of L'Abbaye.
- squat The short, squat figure seemed to grow taller.
- rescues In addition to Kinmont Willie there survive two other ballads on rescues of prisoners in similar circumstances.
80 words made from the letters resquet
4 letter words made from resquet:
5 letter words made from resquet:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable