Correct spelling for RESTA
We think the word resta is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for resta
- brest It told me, in your Brest, Where it might hope to rest: For if it were my Ghest, For certainety it knew, That I would still anew Be sending it to you.
- crest We found that the wave had actually borne the boat on its crest from the beach into the woods, and there launched it into the heart of this bush, which was extremely fortunate; for had it been tossed against a rock or a tree, it would have been dashed to pieces, whereas it had not received the smallest injury.
- erst Said Birdalone: This is then a fetch of my witch-mistress of whom I told thee erst, and the image of her; what is the other?
- est Well, de gustibus non est disputandum.
- presto Now let this hired man come into the ownership of the farm: presto!
51 words made from the letters resta
5 letter words made from resta:
3 letter words made from resta:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way