Correct spelling for RETAI
We think the word retai is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for retai
- eta I have heard you say yourself, Colonel Zanzi, that in the army there is neither eta nor samurai,-only sons of the emperor.
- rad " Rad, him be plenty mad he not come," said Koku to Tom, as the giant moved about the cabin, putting things to rights.
- raid Here was fought the fiercest battle that Morgan was engaged in during his raid.
- rat "There's nothing there, mum-leastways no rat," said Scott, straightening his back.
- rate This year the rate was 8s.
- read 206, 14, for "them," read him.
- ready I had recognised Tom Pim, who was ready to receive me.
- rear "Wal," ses I, "for a fire in the rear!"
- red Her neck and shoulders gleamed in the soft red glow.
- reid We are now in the middle of June, and it was a year ago last December that, on the evening of the day of my arrival in London after an absence of half a lifetime, I found myself knocking at the door of Professor Higgs's rooms in Guildford Street, W.C. It was opened by his housekeeper, Mrs. Reid, a thin and saturnine old woman, who reminded and still reminds me of a reanimated mummy.
- reit The road to Seefeld, though tempting for pedestrians, is steep, especially up to Leiten and Reit; but those who walk may take some short cuts on the curves, and will be well repaid by the pretty scenery and fresh, invigorating air.
- retail She fled at their approach, leaving Austin to retail her conversation and explain her conduct as best he could, and to ponder over both all the afternoon himself.
- retain The Beni Amers retain to a high degree that nuisance so well described by a distinguished traveller in the East, and, like their brethren of the Arabian shore, they are une race bavarde et criarde.
- retake The Rana of Mewar, expelled from his capital, determined to attack and retake Ontala.
- Relaid "These two, right here, boys," he ordered, indicating a pair of rails in the other leg of the "Y," and in less than no time the two rails were up and relaid to bridge the gap of the broken connection.
- Repaid 12,712. Was it ever repaid to you?
- Greta "What everyone has a right to expect from the person who is her dearest friend-sympathy," said Greta, jumping up and sitting on the corner of the desk, and biting the thick end of her long flaxen pigtail.
- RDA Legislative branch: bicameral; consists of a National Assembly or Assemblee des Deputes Populaires (ADP) (111 seats; members are elected by popular vote to serve five-year terms) and the purely consultative Chamber of Representations or Chambre des Representants (178 seats; members are appointed to serve three-year terms) elections: National Assembly election last held 11 May 1997 (next to be held NA 2002) election results: percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - CDP 101, PDP 6, RDA 2, ADF 2
45 words made from the letters retai
3 letter words made from retai:
4 letter words made from retai:
Misspelling of the day
- be bigot
- be born with