Correct spelling for RETEL
We think the word retel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for retel
- betel She remembered herself and reached to place a rolled betel leaf in his mouth.
- rate "I'll try it at any rate.
- rattle Presently her quick ears heard the rattle of approaching wheels, and with a throbbing heart she looked at the clock.
- real She had met few real men.
- rebel I was in the hands of a Rebel guard, who were carrying me hastily from the hard-fought field.
- rectal Rectal tracheal gills: lamelliform structures in the rectum of the nymphs of some Odonata, supplied with trachea and tracheoles and serving as respiratory organs.
- reed "They were all killed, I reckon," returned Miss Reed darkly.
- reel The picture companies came in and took the whole thing over; they made us a fair offer-so much a reel straight out, and a royalty, and let us divide up the territory as we liked.
- rental "We're certainly popular today," Penny remarked when the skiff had floated on toward Trapper Joe's rental dock.
- repel Thus in July 1586 an offensive and defensive alliance was concluded at Berwick between the King and Queen in order to protect the religion adopted in their dominions, which, in the language of the Prayer-book, they termed the 'Catholic,' and to repel, not only every invasion, but every attempt on the person of their majesties or their subjects, without regard to any ties of blood or relationship.
- retail The reverse of Britt's hard character as bully and tyrant was an insatiate curiosity as to the little affairs of the people he knew and a desire to retail those matters in gossip when he could wound feelings or stir mischief.
- retell This Yankee pedagogue, moreover, could, with infinite spirit and zest, retell the classic stories of the Greek and Latin poets.
- Gretel No one seems to have been able to prevent their getting on intimate terms with every little Hans and Gretel who makes their acquaintance.
- retells Written in 1820, when Barrett was just 14, it retells powerfully The Battle of Marathon: during which the Athenian state defeated the much larger invading force during the first Persian invasion of Greece.
- REL This is a list of all the United States Supreme Court cases from volume 340 of the United States Reports: Missouri ex rel.
20 words made from the letters retel
5 letter words made from retel:
ertle, ertel, eletr.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of