Correct spelling for RETNA
We think the word retna is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for retna
- cretan In one single house of one of its merchants he came upon 500 clay seal-impressions, with specimens of almost every type of Cretan seal design, which had evidently been used for sealing bales of goods.
- etna Our last view of Sicily gives us a fine glimpse of Etna, with the crater into which Empedocles threw himself, 400 B.C. Men are immortalized as much by their follies as by their virtues.
- rattan It is made of the French willow, and is not so cheap but is stronger than rattan.
- rein Of course we don't want outsiders, and I shall hold a tight rein on my inclination to entertain until after the fourth of June.
- rend It is almost certain that such a stress repeated a comparatively few times over the same parts of the planet's surface would so rend the crust as to set up lines along which plutonic action would find a vent.
- reno It is well to have some other purpose in view when joining the Reno Divorce Colony, and to carry that purpose into effect.
- rent "Suppose he does really wish to rent land, build a house and have a small plantation, and is willing to pay the rent, however high it be.
- retain For this purpose they are provided with two kinds of teeth,-the smaller, which are placed in each jaw, and serve to catch and retain their food: and the fangs, or poisonous teeth, which are placed without the upper jaw.
- retinal That the accommodation was really in action is proved simply by the apparent emmetropia and the school-work, that no retention of binocular single vision took place is shown by the proved incapacity for binocular fusion of the retinal images.
- retinue 21. Rajah's house at Tumloong, in the foreground the cottage in which Dr. Campbell was confined, with the Dewan's retinue passing.
- retsina Aethionema retsina Aethionema saxatile Aethionema thomasianum
- return I must return to my duties."
- Rene In 1544, Prince Rene died at the Emperor's feet in the trenches of Saint Dizier.
- Dena The character was created by then head writer Dena Higley and introduced as the newborn son of Salems mayor Abe Carver and his doctor wife, Lexie Carver.
- Rena It would of course be necessary for Rena to keep away from Patesville; save for her mother's sake, she would hardly be tempted to go back.
- Retinas The aquatic larval stage of the diving beetle Thermonectus marmoratus has, in its principal eyes, two retinas and two distinct focal planes that are substantially separated (in the manner of bifocals) to switch their vision from up-close to distance, for easy and efficient capture of their prey, mostly mosquito larvae.
- RETINA But that of retina is positive.
45 words made from the letters retna
3 letter words made from retna:
4 letter words made from retna:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all