How to spell REVANCES correctly?
If you meant to type "revanches" but ended up with "revances", here are some possible suggestions. The correct term is "revanches", which means acts of retaliating or seeking revenge. Ensure correct spelling to convey your intended message clearly and avoid any confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell revances correctly
- advances The recent advances in technology have greatly improved our daily lives.
- evinces The evidence found at the crime scene evinces that the suspect was present.
- grievances The workers filed grievances against their employer for not providing adequate safety measures.
- penances The monk performed daily penances to atone for his sins and attain spiritual enlightenment.
- refaces The company plans to refaces the front of the store to attract more customers.
- revalues The company periodically revalues its assets to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- revenges She plotted elaborate revenges against anyone who crossed her.
- revenues The company's revenues have increased over the past year.
- romances I love reading historical romances set in the Regency era.
- seances My friend invited me to a seance to try and communicate with her deceased grandmother.
Misspelling of the day