Correct spelling for RGULAR
We think the word rgular is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for rgular
- bugler Before he reported, the bugler returned with orders from the captain to destroy and throw away my ammunition.
- burglar "It's a burglar," said Audrey.
- circular The lake was almost circular and was a deep, rich blue.
- gala The sight of such a profusion of riches, all at their own mercy, had turned their brains, and the confusion that prevailed among the silks and finery would have rivalled that of a London milliner's shop on a gala day.
- gila After the memorable midnight session with pink lizards and the Gila monster, the Dago Duke applied for work as a sheep-herder and got it, chiefly because of his indifference to the question of wages.
- gull "No chance, I fear, of our ever meeting again," remarked the mate, as he cast a wistful look at the southern horizon where the sail of the long-boat could be barely seen like the wing of a sea-gull.
- gully With my glasses I had examined very carefully the whole length of the lines, then stepped into a half-filled-in trench and sat on the edge for some time, watching operations at the gully I have mentioned.
- irregular It was very bad and irregular writing, and Rosalie could not in the least imagine from whom it had come.
- jugular Well, this surgical outfit, intended for stabbing the jugular artery of the prey, suddenly becomes a pick-axe and does rough navvy's work.
- ocular Of this they had ocular proof yesterday.
- oracular "The Captain," said the oracular old lady, who was rapidly driving John mad, "commands a twenty-sixth part of the British army, and he says that he comes here to farm with Uncle Silas Croft.
- raglan "You come straight from Lord Raglan?
- recall The difficulty of saying anything about them is added to by the fact that I cannot recall their real names.
- regal I followed him down a spacious dimly lighted hall, furnished with almost regal magnificence in the oriental style.
35 words made from the letters rgular
4 letter words made from rgular:
5 letter words made from rgular:
Misspelling of the day