How to spell RHANK correctly?
There are a few possible correct spellings for the misspelling "rhank", including "thank", "rank", "hank", and "shank". The correct spelling will depend on the context in which the word is being used, so it's important to double-check and choose the appropriate spelling for the intended meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell rhank correctly
- bank I need to go to the bank to withdraw money.
- crank I need to use a crank to open the window in my apartment.
- dank The basement was dank and musty.
- Drank Yesterday I drank a refreshing glass of lemonade.
- hank I need a hank of yarn to finish knitting this project.
- hanky Before he started speaking, he removed his hanky from his pocket and, with a quick flick, spread it over his knee.
- hunk I can't help but stare at the hunk in the corner.
- lank She had lank hair that fell flat against her back.
- prank I'm going to prank my friend by dressing as a clown and following her around
- rack I need a new rack for my wine.
- ranks He climbed the ranks from a basic employee to the CEO of the company.
- rant After having a bad day, he went on a rant about his co-workers in the breakroom.
- rhine The Rhine River is a major European river that flows through Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, and the Netherlands.
- rhino The rhino is the largest land animal in the world.
- rhone The Rhone river runs through Switzerland and France.
- rink The rink is open until 10 P.M. tonight.
- roan The horse was a beautiful roan color, with a mix of brown and white hairs.
- Sank I was really skeptical about this new restaurant, but Sank proved me wrong.
- shank Sheathed in a sheath of thick skin, the shank protrudes from his shoulder.
- Shrank I shrank when I saw the dead body.
- tank I filled the tank up with gas.
- thank I would like to thank you for your time and effort in helping me.
- yank He gave the rope a hard yank to pull the boat closer to the dock.
Misspelling of the day