How to spell RIISK correctly?
If you mistakenly type "riisk" instead of "risk", here are some possible correct suggestions. "Risk" refers to the potential of danger or loss. The correct spelling can be suggested as "risk" or potentially "risky" if you are referring to something that involves risk or is hazardous. Proofreading thoroughly can help eliminate such typos.
List of suggestions on how to spell riisk correctly
- brisk I went for a brisk walk this morning to wake myself up.
- disk I need to insert the disk in order to install the software.
- Fisk After the war, Fisk returned home and became a respected member of the community.
- frisk The police officer asked to frisk the suspect before putting him in the police car.
- raise I plan to raise my hand to ask a question during the meeting.
- rick I helped my dad stack the rick of firewood.
- RIGS The offshore oil rigs were temporarily shut down due to the approaching hurricane.
- rink I love to go ice skating at the local rink with my friends.
- RIOS The Amazon and the Nile are two of the most important rios in the world.
- risk I don't want to take the risk of losing all my money.
- Risks I take precautions to minimize the risks associated with my job.
- risky Investing all of your savings in one stock is a risky decision.
- rusk It's time to clean up that rusk on the kitchen floor.
Misspelling of the day