How to spell RINGGING correctly?
If you meant to type "ringging", it's likely you were trying to spell "ringing" correctly. Common misspellings happen, but not to worry! The correct spelling for the sound a phone makes is "ringing". Just remember to double the letter "n" to get it right!
List of suggestions on how to spell ringging correctly
- Ragging Ragging is a form of harassment that should not be tolerated in any educational institution.
- ranging The prices are ranging from affordable to expensive.
- reneging He was accused of reneging on his promise to help his friend move.
- Ridging The formation of mountain ridges is the result of tectonic activity and ridging of the Earth's crust.
- ringgit I exchanged my US dollars for Malaysian ringgit when I went on vacation to Kuala Lumpur.
- ringing The ringing of the alarm clock woke me up this morning.
- ringling His grandfather had been a circus ringling bear.
- rinsing After washing the dishes, I always do a final rinsing to remove any soap residue.
- Wringing Her hands were wringing with the fabric in her hand.
Misspelling of the day