Correct spelling for ROAS
We think the word roas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for roas
- oas Member of: CACM, FAO, G-77, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAC, ICAO, ICO, IDA, IDB-Inter-American Development Bank, IFAD, IFC, ILO, IMF, IMO, INTELSAT, INTERPOL, ITU, IWC-International Wheat Council, OAS, ODECA, PAHO, SELA, UN, UNESCO, UPU, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO
- road Benedetto took the road to the Sacro Speco.
- roads It was when the lights of Fano gleamed ahead; we were coming to a cross-roads, and I urged the turning to the left.
- roam The special apartment used by him in the daytime was fitted with a trap-door in the floor, by which he could descend to the regions below, and thus roam about his underground tunnels without the servants knowing whether he was in the house or had left it.
- roan They drove back to Newbern in the late afternoon, still largely silent, though there was a little talk at the close on stretches of hill where the roan would consent to slacken his pace.
- roar This speech called forth the first loud roar in which John Jr.
- roast After coffee, which, like the roast, was in my honour, the aunt told her niece to take care to awake me in the morning when she got up.
- rosa Boxtel and Rosa rushed forward from the crowd.
- ross He wanted her to look at him, and leaned towards her: "Look here, Miss Ross, I'm goin' to ask you a funny question, and it's not one you can ask most women-but you're a puzzle.
- Boas Dr. Boas considered that, besides the strenuous life, there was another prominent factor in the increase of the disease.
- robs The fact is, that he has rank, and that robs him of much of his power to reach the private soldier.
- rows The rows of stenographers, in her but two weeks' absence, new faces among them, outlined against windows of space and East River.
- roams Clad in grey like her elders, but without the black-velvet apron which she receives on attaining the marriageable age, she roams among the scrubby grass.
- rots It rots slowly, and while lying in the bottom of the furrow it cuts off the rise of water from the subsoil which is a reservoir of moisture for use during drouth.
- rods Do you forget that I can have you beaten with rods?
- roars Dooley,' he roars to me, 'ain't ye goin' to do annything?
- ROES Oxen, goats, even fawns and roes from the forest were killed, torn to pieces, and eaten raw.
- roans Or again, crosses between white and red cattle may yield red roans, and between black and white cattle, blue roans.
- Rojas I am Colonel Felix Rojas of the Philippine constabulary."
6 words made from the letters roas
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from