Correct spelling for ROAT
We think the word roat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for roat
- boat "I'll get you a boat," he said.
- coat Is this your coat?
- croat The proclamations which were sent from Zagreb, exhorting the people to be tranquil, were printed in the two languages, but some Croat super-patriots at Rieka tried to make the town mono-lingual.
- goat This Goat Island central plant will be the real kernel in the nut, Gabriel.
- groat For, thinks I, if one Christian is worth but a groat to the Turk, two must be worth eightpence, therefore we together stand a better chance of buying Moll's freedom than either singly.
- moat Maybe Muster Holtspur moat coom here, while I be gone theer.
- oat Of all the grains ordinarily fed, oat-meal contains these in the best proportions, and next to this comes yellow Indian corn meal.
- rat Making the house rat-proof, is very important, and the best method I know is to raise the building on posts, not less than 15 inches from the ground at all points.
- road A few yards along the road brought us to the Joss House.
- roam They were irreconcilable adversaries of the gods and men of good will, and constantly left the infernal regions to roam about the earth and scatter evil.
- roan The great weight of the roan handicapped him here.
- roar He opened the door, and with a roar he ran into the Kaffirs, and Jimmie with him.
- roast Hell roast 'im on a brandther!
- root In Concan they use a decoction of the root for diarrhoea.
- rot "I remember," said I, "you talked some blithering rot about her being a symbol."
- rota Another of my friends, the Count X., has been, for years, carrying on a lawsuit before the infallible tribunal of the Sacra Rota.
- rout The sacred charm that rests upon him preserved him in the rout at Philippi, rescued him from the Sabine wolf, saved him from death by the falling tree and the waters of shipwreck.
- Robt Philips 150 Wm. Sheldon 750 Jno. Wayman 100 Tho Edmonds 150 Lawrence Smith 1700 James Paulmer 150 Wm. Gurrow 150 Peter Goodwin 400 Robt.
10 words made from the letters roat
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy