How to spell ROATOR correctly?
If you have mistakenly written "roator", fret not, as there are plenty of possible correct suggestions available. The correct spelling is "rotor". So, whenever writing about rotating machinery, make sure to double-check your spelling, and remember to use the letter "r" twice.
List of suggestions on how to spell roator correctly
- creator The creator of the website spent months perfecting its design and functionality.
- gator I saw a massive gator basking in the sun near the swamp.
- motor The motor of the car started to make strange noises.
- orator The politician's reputation as a skilled orator helped him win the election.
- raptor The raptor swooped down on its prey with precision and speed.
- Rater She gave the project a rater grade.
- razor I accidentally forgot to replace the razor blade in my razor and ended up cutting my skin.
- reactor The reactor is causing a radiation leak.
- realtor My friend John is a realtor who helps people buy and sell homes.
- rector The rector of the university delivered the commencement speech.
- roaster I am going to use my roaster to make a delicious turkey for Thanksgiving.
- Rooter I called the rooter to unclog the drains in my house.
- roster The roster is empty.
- rotor The helicopter's rotor spun loudly as it lifted off the ground.
- rotors My hovercraft has rotors!
- rotter He had a rotter of a personality.
- router Please connect your router to the computer.
Misspelling of the day