Correct spelling for ROBAT
We think the word robat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for robat
- rabat It stands upon the road from Fez to Rabat, and close to the road from Rabat to Larache, and a garrison guards it.
- rebate The colored waiter had cut off a strip of the omelette with a pair of shears, the scorched oatmeal had been passed around, the little rubber door mats fried in butter and called pancakes had been dealt around the table, and the cashier at the end of the hall had just gone through the clothes of a party from Vermont, who claimed a rebate on the ground that the waiter had refused to bring him anything but his bill.
- rebut His enemies had triumphed over him; but he would not have heeded the defeat, provided he could efface the foul stigma cast upon his reputation, and rebut the false charge brought against him by De Gondomar.
- robed When he spoke of the honor reflected on the village by the heroism of Captain Nichol, the hearts of the people glowed with gratitude and pride; but thoughts of pity came to all as they remembered the girl, robed in black, who sat with bowed head among them.
- robert 295 Fitz-Stephen, Robert, i.
- robot He limped into the baths and beckoned a waiting robot as he stretched out on a rubbing table.
- rowboat I reached the villa in time for breakfast, after which our hosts drove us down to the pier, where the little rowboat was waiting to take us out to the yacht.
- rubato Come, let us be done with this fetish of stolen time, of the wonderful and so seldom comprehended rubato.
- Robt Tho. Todd 775 Wm Beard 100 Wm. Tomkins 100 Henry Bolton 50 Wm Eliott 1060 Humphrey Tompkins 100 Daniel Hunter 200 Thomas Peyton 684 Richd Dudley 350 James Ransom Junr 310 Tho. Peters 30 Robt.
37 words made from the letters robat
3 letter words made from robat:
4 letter words made from robat:
Misspelling of the day
- disturbance the peace