Correct spelling for ROED
We think the word roed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for roed
- red Have you by chance brought me a red flower?
- reed I had taken it for granted that you knew; and in any case parts of it are deep enough, though I don't suppose in this stretch of it from the big reed beds up to within a mile of the town wharf, you could find six feet of water in it if you tried.
- road How's the water down the road?"
- robed The whirling men and women went round and round, with white faces like the faces of the dead, and bodies robed in winding-sheets.
- rod You can see that she rules them with a rod of iron.
- roe Within a week after you have sent the young lady the flowers, you should receive a polite note of thanks, somewhat as follows: "My dear Mr. Roe: Those lovely flowers came quite as a surprise.
- rood I swear it by the rood.
- toed When I married him, I had hardly seen him in anything except his Navy flannel shirt, scrubby trousers, and funny blunt-toed shoes.
- Hoed A plant restricted to a single root can be hoed and worked around like a hill of corn or a currant-bush.
- Rode He said all right, and rode on.
- Roped His roll of bedding, roped in canvas tarpaulin, he threw under a spruce-tree.
- Roved The Indian never moved a muscle; but his eyes roved everywhere.
- Rowed But Barbara rowed on.
- Rued Sooth to say, for all his soft speech, she feared him and rued the meeting of him.
- COED Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN) Coed group at University of South Alabama, "Kaydettes" affiliated with Pershing Rifles Company V-4 CAPER 5th Regiment Pennsylvania State University - Altoona Campus CAPER Company A-5 Pennsylvania State University - University Park Campus CAPER Company B-5 and CAPER 5th Regimental Headquarters University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA) CAPER Company K-5 Units affiliated with 6th Regiment Pershing Rifles Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA) CAPER Company D-6 Loyola University (New Orleans, LA) CAPER Company I-6 Units affiliated with 7th Regiment Pershing Rifles University of Kansas (Lawrence, KS) E-Co "Berets" affiliated with Pershing Rifles Company E-7 Kansas State University (Manhattan, KS) CAPER Company G-7 and CAPER National Headquarters (1972–76) University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) "Kaydettes", CAPERS Headquarters Company H-7 and CAPER National Headquarters (1966–72) Lincoln University (Jefferson City, MO) PA com A-7-5 affiliated with Pershing Rifles Company M-7 Units affiliated with 8th Regiment Pershing Rifles Howard University (Washington, DC) Pershing Angels Company G-8-5 Morgan State University (Baltimore, MD) CAPER Company H-15 / Pershing Angels Company J-8-5 Seton Hall University (South Orange, NJ) CAPER Company K-8, CAPER National Headquarters (1979-?
14 words made from the letters roed
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable