Correct spelling for ROISE
We think the word roise is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for roise
- boise Size for size, their screens were quite as capable as those of the Boise.
- noise He threw his hands up over his ears to shut out the noise.
- poise The girl's big, black eyes were fixed full upon him; she was leaning forward, a suggestion of timid defiance in the poise of her head.
- raise The Lord has only to raise His hand, to say the word, for them to be made whole.
- raiser But it may well be no more than a curtain raiser to the acts to come.
- reuse The reuse of the Acorn Computers Ltd name caused an amount of confusion and controversy, particularly amongst users of the original companys products.
- rice When she awoke in the sky, she dropped her rice pounder so that it fell near her home and then the people knew she was above.
- rise Then a voice cried, " Rise, O master!
- riser Rose Allison was an early riser, and as the breakfast hour at Roselands was eight o'clock, she always had an hour or two for reading before it was time to join the family circle.
- rosa 127. Rosa involucrata, ii.
- rose Cornish rose and followed her.
- ross Miss Ross knows I'm going to take him.
- rosy Above the rosy light in the piazza, spread the beautiful summer sky, clear and deep, spangled with innumerable brilliant stars.
- rouse The word Fung seemed to rouse Orme.
- ruse The ruse opened the way and he went through.
- Rosier His heart was shaped of rosier clay,- His veins were filled with ruddier fire,- Time could not chill him, fortune sway, Nor toil with all its burdens tire.
- Royce "But who is this Royce Pederstone?
- Reese Reese, David M. : A Brief Review of the First Annual Report of the American Anti-Slavery Society.
- Rosie As quietly, as calmly as I could, I went over the whole story, from the night Liddy and I had been alone up to the strange experience of Rosie and her pursuer.
- rows That is because his tunnels are found running along the rows of plants.
- roues He had all the roues of Paris running to him, and consequent charges of quackery and charlatanism.
- OISE The 5th French Army was in full retreat, the Reserve Divisions, after fighting at Urvillers, were retiring on the Oise, whilst the 18th Corps on their right was thrown back from Itancourt to the Oise by a violent German attack.
- RIOS He in the next place took measures for raising a respectable force; appointing Pedro de Rios and Juan de Vargas, the brother of Garcilasso de la Vega, captains of infantry, and Francisco Negral captain of Cavalry; Luis de Ribera being named major-general.
- ROES Fry the bacon in a separate pan until brown, remove from the pan and put it in the oven for a few minutes to crisp it. Put the roes in the centre of a hot platter and garnish the bacon around it.
26 words made from the letters roise
Misspelling of the day
- fifty-fifty deal