Correct spelling for ROMER
We think the word romer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for romer
- comer "You can't come in," said the new-comer.
- homer Why does not Homer mention Palamedes?
- reamer 1713, and then wind the reamer down through the die so that it will cut its way through the port of the cylinder at one end; the spindle driving the drill is then wound along.
- rhymer Edinburgh, 1880. 1804 Sir Tristrem: a metrical romance of the thirteenth century, by Thomas of Ercildoune, called the Rhymer.
- rime The noble Duke, their landlord, has said not a little in his letters to them about the extreme slightness of the difference which obtains between the Free and the Established Churches: it is a difference so exceedingly slight, that his Grace fails to see it; and he hopes that by and by, when winter shall have thickened the atmosphere with its frost rime and its snows, his poor tenantry may prove as unable to see it as himself.
- roamer A laurel then protected from that heaven: Whence, oft enamour'd with its lovely boughs, A roamer I have been through woods, o'er hills, But never found I other trunk, nor leaves Like these, so honour'd with supernal light, Which changed not qualities with changing time.
- rom Thus what the apostle declares a damnable sin, Rom.
- rome As you must be in the world yet not of it; so you must be of the Court of Rome yet not in it.
- romeo I said-So did Romeo.
- romper Just the stuff, recommended Romper Ryan, who had been inspecting the apparatus, handy and compact.
- roomer The young man who was taking me up to the top floor, and treating me rather nonchalantly because I was a North Roomer and a Twelve Francer, waved the lift boy aside to open the door himself for the lady; so that I knew she must be considered a person worth conciliating.
- roper Margaret's husband was William Roper, a young lawyer, of whom Sir Thomas was very fond, and his household at Chelsea was thus a large and joyous family home of children and grandchildren, delighting in the kind, bright smiles of the open face under the square cap, that the great painter Holbein has sent down to us as a familiar sight.
- rover There was a rush, now for the kitchen door, a horrid sound of fearful oaths, mingled with the cries of the negroes, the furious yells of Rover, whom Lulu had let loose, and the neighing of the frightened steeds.
- rower The hardness at his lips somehow spread to his eyes, that were bent on the whirring rower.
- rummer Not a rummer was allowed to stand empty for an instant.
- rumor Yes, if this rumor holds, Lieutenant Van Vechten, your post is likely to become one of more honor than safety.
- Roger 158 Wendover, Roger of, i.
- roomier There seemed to be roomy corridors, leading by stout oak doors to roomier apartments within, some oak-panelled, others with moulded ceilings and carved stone fireplaces.
- Romero Julian Romero; the fierce and unscrupulous soldier upon whose head rested the guilt of the Naarden massacre, addressed several letters to William of Orange, full of courtesy, and good wishes for a speedy termination of the war, and for an entire reconciliation of the Prince with his sovereign.
- crumblings Great crumblings of the banks occurred at breakfast, with heavy splashings and clouds of spray which the wind brought into our frying-pan, and my fellow-traveler talked incessantly about the difficulty the Vienna-Pesth steamers must have to find the channel in flood.
12 words made from the letters romer
5 letter words made from romer:
rorem, romer, ormer.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten