Correct spelling for ROMS
We think the word roms is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for roms
- rom The Scripture, "There is no difference," Rom.
- rome Norbanus returned to Rome, and each day a letter came to Beric.
- romp Unless there was something special on hand-a dance, a romp, a game, or some neighbours who dropped in for talk and music-it was rarely occupied after nine o'clock.
- rooms You'll see about having some rooms got ready, Helen!"
- ross May I sit there, Miss Ross?
- robs But nobody robs their hives: no, unlike the bees, they go about offering their ware to any who will take it as a gift.
- rows Then they arranged the chairs and benches in rows.
- roams The homeless dog that roams the streets to-day is more effectively shielded from cruelty than was the friendless child before Jesus came to live and to die for the weak and poor.
- rots Yea, it is so malignant a corruption, that it rots the very bones of him in whom it dwells.
- rods It was like the beating of rods upon the station-roof.
- rims The red eye-rims of the mullah blinked a time or two, and though he did not salute the bracelet, as others had invariably done, his manner underwent a perceptible change.
- rams The ancients knew the use of plates of iron or brass for covering ships of war and battering-rams.
- TOMS The old Toms and white hunters are their only foes.
4 words made from the letters roms
4 letter words made from roms:
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to