Correct spelling for ROOES
We think the word rooes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for rooes
- res Seeing the occasion propitious, I plunged at once in medias res.
- rise Every emotion man felt gave rise to the art of poetry.
- roe I dropped some of the roe.
- rooms A pretty feature is the presence of a number of young women here and there in the rooms to assist in receiving the guests.
- roost If you were a crow and wanted to roost on that big tree in front of Hart's Tavern, I dare say you'd take the shortest way there by flying as straight as a bullet from the mouth of this pit, following your extremely good- looking nose."
- roots But the old lady was vexed; a flush mounted to the roots of her silver hair, and her foot beat upon the carpet.
- rosa Maybe it was old Rosa, yes?
- rose The Judge rose as she did.
- ross "And I've discovered a sure way of making hens lay in the winter," said Mrs. Ross.
- rosy She saw a pair of dark eyes, sweet, anxious, and beautiful; she saw a radiant and rosy face.
- rouse Henry, go and rouse up Arthur; he may be useful."
- ruse And thus she suffered not at all by her ruse.
- Roles Florence had recently read a newspaper account of the earlier struggles of a now successful actress: As a girl, this determined genius went about the streets repeating the lines of various roles to herself-constantly rehearsing, in fact, upon the public thoroughfares, so carried away was she by her intended profession and so set upon becoming famous.
16 words made from the letters rooes
5 letter words made from rooes:
roseo, roose, oreos.
Misspelling of the day
- babe ling