Correct spelling for ROOMY3BD
We think the word roomy3bd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for roomy3bd
- combed At the request of Baneelon, we combed and cut her hair, and she seemed pleased with the operation.
- remold You will be able to learn various things from it; that men can hate with as uncommon delicacy as you can love; that they then remold a wrangle, after it is over, into a distinction; and that you may make as many observations about it as pleases you.
- remould My life is like a broken bowl, A broken bowl that cannot hold One drop of water for my soul Or cordial in the searching cold; Cast in the fire the perished thing, Melt and remould it, till it be A royal cup for Him my King: O Jesus, drink of me!
- removed As soon as they reached a railroad, the wounded and their nurses were to be removed to Petrograd.
- rhomboid Rhadamanthus Rhomboid-compared with whom his classical namesake was a lenient judge.
- rhombus For instance, the term quadrilateral, or four-sided rectilinear figure, is correctly divided into square, oblong, rhombus, rhomboid and trapezium.
- rhymed In 1846, accordingly, the Biglow Papers began to appear in the Boston Courier, and were collected and published in book form in 1848. These were a series of rhymed satires upon the government and the war party, written in the Yankee dialect, and supposed to be the work of Hosea Biglow, a home-spun genius in a down-east country town, whose letters to the editor were indorsed and accompanied by the comments of the Rev.
- rimbaud The provincial associations of Charleville filled Rimbaud with disgust and unrest.
- rimed In Johnnie Came from Sea, page 14, 6aa denotes a rimed couplet, with six stresses in each line.
- rimmed Staring-staring-simply staring With his filmy red-rimmed eyes- Down Hasan his father lifted Silent still in strange surmise.
- roadbed Care should be taken to keep the stone set up perpendicular with the roadbed and set lengthwise across the road with joints broken.
- robed Then a half-dozen strong shoulders were at the door before me, and as it fell back with a crash I sprang in and took a tall, slim, white-robed figure in my arms, and kissed her dear face again and again.
- Rammed Her stern was toward the undersea craft that had rammed her, and the name was not so obliterated but what the young inventor could read it.
- Reamed 1857, chamfering off not more than three threads, and the chamfered teeth must then be filed, just bringing the front edges up to a cutting edge, but filing nothing off them, the reamed chamfer acting as a guide to file them by.
- Reembody While it is true that the object of ideal method is to reach universals, and reembody them in particular instances, this reasoning action is often obscurely felt by the imagination in its creative process.
- Roamed "Because-" she paused, and her fine eyes roamed about her jealous of a listener to her secret, but did not pierce the bush which rose up, cloudy with blossoms, a few feet behind their bench-"because it is not impossible for you to hope for those thousands.
- Robbed The events of the last hour had robbed him of the power to be surprised.
- Romped Other times I lay on the floor in the mistress's work-room and slept, she gently using me for a foot-stool, knowing it pleased me, for it was a caress; other times I spent an hour in the nursery, and got well tousled and made happy; other times I watched by the crib there, when the baby was asleep and the nurse out for a few minutes on the baby's affairs; other times I romped and raced through the grounds and the garden with Sadie till we were tired out, then slumbered on the grass in the shade of a tree while she read her book; other times I went visiting among the neighbor dogs-for there were some most pleasant ones not far away, and one very handsome and courteous and graceful one, a curly-haired Irish setter by the name of Robin Adair, who was a Presbyterian like me, and belonged to the Scotch minister.
- Roomed He was the kind of man that makes his wife and children live in a miserable, two roomed shanty, while he builds a big, warm, expensive barn for his hay and horses.
- RAMBO Rambo was bleeding and shivering on the floor.
- bombed The Germans were bombed and shot out of entrance after entrance, and at last came up through the only exit left to them.
105 words made from the letters roomy3bd
3 letter words made from roomy3bd:
4 letter words made from roomy3bd:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning