How to spell ROOR correctly?
We think the word roor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell roor correctly
- boor Your intelligence and superior mind alone saved you from becoming a dissipated country boor.
- door He turned to the door.
- moor They were standing on the moor.
- poor There is no doubt that we are poor.
- roar They paused for a moment to listen, and the dull roar of the sea from below mingled with it in their ears.
- rood His neighbors were Abram Strickler, Mathias Selser, Phillip Long, Paul Long, Michael Rinehart, and Jonathan Rood.
- roof Silas looked himself, and saw a man's head slowly rising to the porch roof from below.
- rook Should now the Black King move to K 4, the Rook drives it back by R - R 5 ch.
- room I have been in every room myself.
- root But, odd as it may seem, Nick's words had taken root.
- rotor The rotor of a variometer or variocoupler is a rotating coil.
Misspelling of the day