Correct spelling for ROTATS
We think the word rotats is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for rotats
- roads The air was full of rumours of new railways, new roads, and new commercial enterprise.
- roots He found cedar roots in the dark and soon had a blaze going.
- rotate By cutting across this conductor, and causing the further part to rotate upon the nearer, I could divert the current through any required angle.
- rotated This, which has been called "the attitude of rest," consists in standing with the limbs apart, the knees slightly flexed, the legs slightly rotated laterally at the knee, and the feet pronated, with the toes pointing laterally.
- Rats Rats are said to desert the sinking ship, which is not to be wondered at in rats.
- retorts "'"Go as far as you likes," retorts the philosopher; "thar's no limit."
- cross-cutting Users of the language see many examples where attributes are used to address cross-cutting concerns and other mechanistic or platform uses.
63 words made from the letters rotats
3 letter words made from rotats:
5 letter words made from rotats:
Misspelling of the day