How to spell ROTERS correctly?
If you accidentally spelled "roters" instead of "rotors", fret not! It happens to the best of us. The correct spelling for "rotors" refers to rotating components in machinery or vehicles. To avoid confusion, ensure you double-check spelling before submitting work.
List of suggestions on how to spell roters correctly
- doters The elderly couple were doted on by their children and grandchildren, who were always eager to help and provide for their doters.
- rates The interest rates on loans are constantly changing.
- ratters Ratters are skilled at tracking down and catching rats.
- Reuters Reuters is a news agency that provides international news coverage.
- riders The riders on the roller coaster screamed at the top of their lungs.
- rioters The rioters made scary noises and threw objects at the police.
- rites Their wedding rites were touched with adventure.
- rodeos I grew up going to rodeos and have always loved the excitement and energy of the bull riding events.
- ropers Most of the students at this school are ropers.
- rosters The coach finalized the basketball team's rosters for the upcoming season.
- rotors The helicopter's rotors spun loudly as it lifted off the ground.
- rots The fruit rots when it is not properly stored.
- routes A commuter bus routes from one suburb to another.
- rovers The Mars rovers Opportunity and Curiosity have made significant discoveries on the Red Planet.
- rowers The second crew rowers on the boat are responsible for ferrying passengers to and from the boat.
- voters The voters turned out in large numbers to cast their ballots in the election.
- writers The writers group meetings are always interesting.
Misspelling of the day