How to spell ROTERY correctly?
The correct spelling for "rotery" is "rotary". Some suggestions to correct the misspelling include using spell-check or a search engine to find the correct spelling, asking for assistance from someone who knows the correct spelling or referring to a dictionary or style guide.
List of suggestions on how to spell rotery correctly
- artery The carotid artery provides blood to the brain.
- eatery I heard that the new eatery in town has the best vegan options.
- lottery I didn't win the lottery this week, but I'm still hoping for the next one.
- pottery The pottery exhibit at the museum featured ancient Greek vases and modern ceramic sculptures.
- Rater The rater gave the restaurant two stars out of five.
- rioters Don't let the rioters take over the party!
- robbery This store was the site of a robbery.
- rockery She had a rockery in her garden.
- roguery The old man was known to indulge in roguery and deceitful behavior to get his way.
- Romero Romero is the new CEO of Romero's Hamburgers.
- rookery The rookery is a fascinating place to visit.
- Rooter The plumber came over to fix the clogged pipe and used a rooter to clear out the blockage.
- Rory Rory is married to Sarah.
- rosary My mother always tells me to say the rosary before I go to bed.
- rotary No, I don't want a rotary phone!
- rote She memorized the multiplication table by rote.
- rotor The helicopter's rotor propels it through the air.
- rotors The helicopter's rotors spun rapidly as it lifted off the ground.
- rotter The detective finally caught the notorious rotter who had been stealing valuable artifacts from museums.
- router A router is a device which helps to connect disparate networks.
- routers The company provided us with new routers to improve our internet connectivity.
- votary I am a votary of the Lord.
- watery The soup was too watery for my liking.
Misspelling of the day