How to spell ROTTENED correctly?
If you've mistakenly written "rottened" instead of the correct term, worry not! Possible alternatives include "rotted", "spoiled", "decayed" or "putrefied". These options accurately convey the state of decomposition or decay, ensuring your work is error-free. Remember to double-check spellings to maintain professional credibility!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell rottened correctly
- Battened During the storm, the sailors battened down the hatches to secure the ship.
- cottoned I cottoned to the idea of staying home and reading instead of going out on a rainy day.
- fattened The farmer fattened the pigs before selling them at the market.
- rotted The food had rotted and produced a foul smell in the kitchen.
- rotten The fruit in the bowl had become rotten and emitted a foul smell.
- rottener The longer the fruit sits on the counter, the rottener it becomes.
- rottenly I think the food was rottenly cooked.
Misspelling of the day