How to spell ROUAL correctly?
The correct spelling for "roual" is royal. Possible suggestions to correct this misspelling could include using spell-check or a dictionary to ensure correct spelling, proofreading written work before submitting it or practicing spelling through word games or exercises.
List of suggestions on how to spell roual correctly
- coal The train was powered by coal.
- coral I saw a beautiful piece of coral at the aquarium.
- dual The car had a dual exhaust system, which gave it more power and a louder sound.
- moral It is important to have a strong sense of moral values in order to make ethical decisions.
- oral The dentist recommended that the patient maintain good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing regularly.
- Raoul Raoul is a skilled musician who plays the guitar brilliantly.
- regal The queen looked absolutely regal in her elegant gown and sparkling tiara.
- renal The patient has been diagnosed with chronic renal failure.
- rial The currency used in Iran is rial.
- ritual Every day, I have a morning ritual of drinking a cup of coffee and reading the news.
- rival The rival school offers a better curriculum.
- road I drove down the road towards the mountains.
- roam I plan to roam throughout the city today.
- roan The horse had a reddish coat that was roan in color.
- roar When the lion entered the arena, it let out a ferocious roar that shook the ground.
- ROFL I couldn't stop ROFL when I saw the hilarious meme my friend sent me.
- roll I am going to roll the dice to determine who goes first.
- rosa Rosa is my favorite color of flower.
- rota As he drove along the promenade, he noticed a woman tossing a rota back and forth between her hands.
- roue My car has a roue, which makes it easier to turn.
- rout With a quick rout, the team was able to escape the building unharmed.
- rowel I thank you for the kind gift of a rowel for my horse.
- royal The royal family made an appearance at the charity event.
- rural I prefer the rural life to the city.
- soul The soul is said to be the spiritual essence or immortal part of a human being.
Misspelling of the day