How to spell ROUD correctly?
We think the word roud is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell roud correctly
- loud There was a loud "Ssssh!"
- proud "A very proud girl!
- road "They're no good for the road, me boy.
- rod The rod went up into an arch.
- rood The chancel arch, pointed, is finely carved; the stairs to the rood-loft still remain; there is a piscina in the chancel.
- roue The French roue meaning a wheel, and rue, a roadway, are probably not decayed forms of the Latin rota but ruder, more rudimentary, and more radical: like the Candian Rhea, the Egyptian Ra or Re, and our ray, they are probably the Irish rhi, the Spanish rey, and the French roi.
- round You are also the most important of all to be brought round to my views, for whatever you do the others will do.
- rout To increase the rout, a temporary bridge thrown over the Elster broke down under the crush; and the rush for the roadway became more furious.
- roux Steenkamp's brother-in-law, however, whom I will call Roux, soon made his appearance and bowing cringingly, said with a smile:- "Good evening, gentlemen; good evening."
- you'd You're sure you'd like to live with us?"
Misspelling of the day