How to spell ROUITE correctly?
The correct spelling for "rouite" is "route". Some suggestions for correcting this misspelling include using a spell checker, consulting a dictionary, asking someone else to proofread the writing or practicing spelling the word until it is memorized correctly.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell rouite correctly
- requite I must requite your kindness by doing something nice for you.
- reunite After years of being apart, the long-lost siblings were finally able to reunite at their family home.
- rite The rite of passage into manhood is often celebrated in many cultures.
- rote I always forget to bring my rote book to class.
- roue She loved to rollerblade on the roue.
- Roust The boss decided to roust the employees who were taking a nap on the job.
- rout The large army was able to rout the smaller enemy force in mere minutes.
- route I prefer to take a scenic route while driving.
- router A router is a device that allows devices to connect to the Internet.
- routes There are multiple routes to take when traveling from New York to Los Angeles.
- routine The office routine is always the same.
- routs The football team suffered two devastating routs in their last two games.
Misspelling of the day