Correct spelling for ROYS
We think the word roys is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for roys
- ross You have no idea, Miss Ross, how clever that boy is.
- rosy Shall I pale my cheeks with care Because another's rosy are?
- Roy "I-I didn't know he was in the box," stammered Roy.
- Toys Such toys can usually be bought in five and ten cent stores.
- robs It robs society by the monopolising or buying up of raw materials.
- joys The days are fleeting away never to return in which we can drink with keen zest the joys of the flesh.
- rows The faces were drained of expression, but in the rows near by she saw staring eyes.
- rots Heh-what Death touches, rots as he leaves it.
- rods Much interested, he examined the sand for several rods up and down the stream, and everywhere he found signs of gold.
- boys What's come of all the boys?
- RAYS So they followed the Queen slowly along the shady path, while over their heads the branches met and sheltered them from the rays of the afternoon sun.
- ROES And when thou didst turn around in answer to my call, and the wind arose, I did see beneath thy raiment thy two nipples and methought: Here be two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.
4 words made from the letters roys
4 letter words made from roys:
syro, roys, rosy.
3 letter words made from roys:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window