Correct spelling for RTOIS
We think the word rtois is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for rtois
- artois In the Brigade the officers and men had the pleasure of meeting friends they had known at home in Liverpool, comrades with whom they were destined to serve for the next two years, principally in Artois and Ypres.
- rates "Beg your pardon," said he, "but I took you for the rates, or the broker's man."
- reduce However, before we have done with them we will reduce their number."
- ridge Carry it to Rainbow Ridge, of course.
- roads It was the cross-roads.
- roots "They don't grow, for they haven't any roots.
- reduces If an incomplete application of the principles of Socialism reduces a country to such an awful condition as Russia reveals, what may be expected from the full dose of Socialism?
- reads Who reads a modern novel from sense of duty?
- routes The farmer has a right to insist upon roads that will enable him to go to town, to church, to the schoolhouse, and to the homes of his neighbors, as occasion may require; and, with the extension of rural mail delivery, he has additional need for good roads in order that he may be kept in communication with the outside world, for the mail routes follow the good roads.
- rods Thrusting her body half through the doorway she yelled to the engineer, who, scarcely conscious of where he was or what he was doing, was pushing himself away from among his bars and rods.
- raids During the past year the French have made most of their raids by nights.
- rides "It's the cavalier who rides the black horse," explained one.
- ratios Without this assumption, the point-for-point correspondence between individual and market ratios does not exist.
26 words made from the letters rtois
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way