How to spell RUMER correctly?
If you've misspelled the word "rumer", fear not as there are several possible correct alternatives. It could be "rumor", referring to an unverified piece of information. Alternatively, it might be intended as "Roemer", a surname or reference to a historical figure. Double-check your context to determine the accurate spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell rumer correctly
- framer The framer carefully measured and cut the pieces of wood to build the frame for the new house.
- Kramer In classic sitcom "Seinfeld," Jerry's eccentric friend Kramer was a mainstay on the show.
- primer It's a good idea to use a primer for painting.
- reamer The reamer was too big for the hole.
- rhymer The rhymer showcases his talent by creating new verses every day.
- rime The trees were covered in rime after the cold and foggy night.
- roamer I have a roamer in my bag so that I can take pictures of any scenery that catches my eye.
- romeo Romeo and Juliet is a tragic love story written by William Shakespeare.
- Romero Romero is a popular ingredient in many Latin American dishes.
- romper I need to buy a new romper for my vacation.
- roomer My aunt has a roomer who pays her rent on time every month.
- rue She followed the rue for a few blocks before turning down a side street.
- rum I filled my glass with rum and took a sip.
- rummy I'm a fan of rummy.
- rumors Rumors of a new love interest have been swirling around campus.
- rumour There is a rumour going around the office that the company is going to lay off some employees.
- rump I think the rump roast is going to be great.
Misspelling of the day